Job DescriptionWant to grow your career within the food space? LaSalle Network is partnered with a global CPG company looking to hire a Financial Analyst. This Financial Analyst will be responsible for working on financial reporting data, analysis, budgeting and project support. The Financial Analyst reports directly to the Director of FP&A and will get exposure to a range of business segments!
As they continue to grow out the finance team, this Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to take on new projects, grow internally and take on more responsibilities. This company offers a $75,000-$85,000 per year salary.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare consolidation of monthly P&L vs. Plan
- Assist in the preparation and consolidation of the LBE, annual operating plan and marketing and sales dialog financials
- Lead meetings with budget owners on variances
- Assist in the development of a monthly P&L forecast and work with other finance associates as well as with Accounting to improve forecast accuracy
- Assist in the preparation of business cases and financial modeling
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 1+ years of experience within finance or accounting
- Experience using SAP
- Advanced Excel knowledge
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms : financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.