LaSalle Network has partnered with a chemical manufacturing company to hire a Financial Analyst located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance leader, the Financial Analyst will be partnering with Sales on various analysis and monitoring of margins to improve the profitability and performance of the business.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Accurate month-end close and financial reporting
- Extensive financial analysis for consolidation
- Utilize data tools to analyze, price and perform cost development
- Report findings and support with data
- Define forecast and budget based on volume and margin
- Additional ad-hoc analysis
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong financial analysis skills and experience with financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Able to handle confidential information
- Able to communicate effectively
- Organized team-player who can collaborate with multiple people and teams
- Consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Confident in utilizing advanced Excel functions
- Experience with various ERP systems
Keywords and Related Terms: financial analyst , finance , analysis , sales , data tools , financial reporting , budgeting , forecasting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.