We are currently seeking Financial Aid Coordinators at one of the world’s largest higher learning educational providers.
As a Financial Aid Coordinator, you will assist new and re-entering students throughout the financial aid process, including advising on different loan and grant options, coordinating important documentation, setting strict deadlines and ultimately granting the aid requested. In this position, you will utilize your strong customer service and organizational skills and will play an important part in ensuring that students are able to enroll in school successfully.
Financial Aid Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist students over the phone, via email and/or live chat with the completion of various financial aid documents
- Collect documentation and evaluate student eligibility for aid
- Maintain constant communication with students throughout the process
Financial Aid Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required
- High level of customer service is a MUST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attitude and desire to work on a fun, energetic team!
This is a great foot in the door for candidates who are passionate about higher education and are looking for a career that will offer opportunities for growth and development. If you are interested in this Financial Aid Coordinator role, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in call center, technology, accounting and finance, administrative, human resources, marketing and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.