One of America’s leading career colleges is in search of a Financial Aid Advisor at its headquarters in the heart of the northwest suburbs.
As a Financial Aid Advisor, you will assist new and re-entering students throughout the financial aid process. In this position, you will utilize your strong customer service and organizational skills, and will play an important part in ensuring that students are able to enroll in school successfully.
Financial Aid Advisor Responsibilities:
- Assist students over the phone, via email and/or live chat with the completion of various financial aid documents
- Collect documentation and evaluate student eligibility for aid
- Maintain constant communication with students throughout the process
- Team up with other departments to resolve various issues in regards to each individual student’s aid
Financial Aid Advisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent GED required
- High level of customer service is a MUST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attitude and desire to work on a fun, energetic team!
This is a great foot in the door for candidates who are passionate about higher education and are looking for a career that will offer opportunities for growth and development. If you are interested in this Financial Aid Advisor role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: higher education , university , college , higher ed , education , student services , entry level , entry-level , customer service , financial aid , loan , call center , inbound , aid , student , assistance , student assistance , fast paced , fast-paced
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, technology, call center, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,000 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.