LaSalle Network has a GREAT opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager located in Atlanta, GA! This is a direct hire opportunity!
As the Financial Reporting Manager, you have end-responsibility for timely and accurate preparation of the financial statements and reporting in accordance with US GAAP. You are the technical specialist providing accounting guidance on routine and complex transactions. You have a good understanding of all business processes and working with the various stakeholders is a must to improve processes and controls impacting the financials.
Finance Reporting Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and review of the financial statements in compliance with US GAAP reporting rules
- Lead coordination with external auditor for preparation of financial statements, including footnotes and disclosures
- Lead technical accounting projects and document the accounting treatment of (complex) accounting transactions
- Oversee implementation and documentation of new and proposed accounting and regulatory standards
- Own company accounting policy manual and update of new accounting policies
- Work closely with the Internal Audit team to improve processes and controls
- Participation in projects as necessary
Finance Reporting Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA required
- Big 4 accounting experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on external reporting and technical accounting responsibilities (chemical industry background a plus)
- Experience with SAP and other ERP systems
- Pro-active attitude, pragmatic, team-player
- Ability to communicate effectively within the organization and manage relationship with external parties
- Able to handle multiple tasks effectively and adapt to a changing environment
Please contact us if this sounds like your next big role!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Technical , Finance , Reporting , Accounting , Manager , Construction #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.