LaSalle Network is working with a rapidly growing multi-billion dollar company in the western suburbs in need of a Finance Manager. This position will have very high visibility with a solid line into a Senior Director. The Finance Manager will manage the budgeting and forecasting process on a global level, and identify key metrics in the business operations to drive revenue and increased profitability.
This Finance Manager position is the ideal next step for a strong, polished professional looking to step into a large and growing organization. In this position you will manage the development of short-term and long-term strategic plans and forecasts. The Finance Manager will also partner closely with executives over various groups to help them effectively manage their budgets.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the financial planning and forecasting process for applicable functional areas and assist in total company planning
- Coordinate planning activities and manage planning staff, including expenses, capital and co-worker count
- Analyze and present monthly financial performance compared to plan, forecast and the prior year
- Build financial models to support management decision-making across functional area
- Provide ad hoc analysis and modeling as requested
Finance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- Minimum of five to eight years of financial planning and analysis experience
- SAP and Hyperion experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills, particularly with senior management
If you are interested in this Finance Manager opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Finance Manager , financial planning , analysis , FP&A , Accounting , financial analysis , metrics , dashboard , KPI , budgeting , reporting , forecasting , pricing , decision support , ROI , modeling , sensitivity analysis , profitability analysis , capital, income , P/L , profit, loss , sales , operations , distribution , MBA , CPA , supervisor , Senior Financial Analyst , Excel , Access , SAP, Hyperion
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.