LaSalle Network has partnered with a Chicago-based global manufacturer and distributer to identify a new Finance Manager – Retail that will sit out of their headquarters in O’Hare. This individual will manage all corporate facing FP&A responsibilities, reporting, executive presentations and long-range planning.
This role is fully in office and has a budgeted base salary of $120,000-$145,000 with additional bonus eligibility.
Finance Manager – Retail Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and analyze monthly consolidated financial reports for executive leadership
- Analyze monthly results and provide insight on budget/forecast variances
- Create presentations for CEO, CFO and the private equity board
- Lead and improve the monthly forecasting process, while partnering with other key departments for inputs
- Own the coordination of the annual budgeting process
- Create short- and long-term financial forecasts models for income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Prepare customer profitability analysis and quarterly pricing true-up
- Ad hoc reporting and special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, economics or equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Financial Consolidation tools (e.g., Hyperion, TM1)
- 4+ years of experience in an FP&A department for a manufacturing, distribution or industrial company required
- Strong attention to details, analytical and organizational skills
- Problem solving, good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Advanced Excel experience required
If you are interested in the Finance Manager – Retail role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst, FP&A manager, finance manager, manufacturing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.