LaSalle Network has partnered with a $10B+ food manufacturing company with a headquarters in the Chicago loop to identify a new Finance Manager to sit on their Global Markets team.
They are open to reviewing candidates with 6+ years of experience that have prior direct management experience. Budgeted compensation for this role is a base salary of $120,000-$130,000 and bonus target is set at 15%.
Finance Manager - Global Markets Responsibilities:
- Support the global markets team
- Work as a business partner to the sales, finance and accounting teams for all global markets business
- Oversee the trade budget and pricing analysis, as well as P&L line items as it relates to gross to net sales
- Manage a team of 1-2 analysts
- Lead in preparing the team's AOP
- Lead finance related projects on the global markets team
Finance Manager - Global Markets Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Previous experience managing a team required
- Experience in P&L management, along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, including leveraging analytics, benchmarking and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions
- Experience with SAP or other software tools preferred
If you are interested in the Finance Manager - Global Markets position, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: global markets, trade finance, sales finance, finance manager, CPG, consumer products, consumer goods, financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.