Job DescriptionLooking to grow your finance career in the CPG space? LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the largest CPG companies in the world who is looking to add a Finance Manager to their team.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for partnering with the Commercial Growth leadership team on customer incentive opportunity decision making. This will include new business, share of wallet growth and retention deals. In addition, the Finance Manager will lead the analysis, financial modeling and approval of all opportunities through the deal desk process.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Growth team to model and structure customer incentives to ensure they meet the company’s return on investment criteria
- Analyze profitability data to identify improvement opportunities and work with Growth team and other business functions to implement
- Coordinate customer credit decisions with the Retail Finance team
- Key user of the company’s cost to service profitability model; recommend enhancements to improve model accuracy and ease of use
- Build profitability model reports and dashboards using Excel, Power BI or other business intelligence tools
- Maintain and update standardized financial models used by the Growth team
- Partner with the Deal Desk team to identify and implement process improvements
- Participates in Deal compliance review process
- Trains the Growth team and other business functions on the company’s cost to service model
- Support financial modeling of other business decisions and strategic initiatives, as requested
Finance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience in accounting and finance
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of Power BI or similar data analytics/business intelligence tools
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: fp&a, financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.