LaSalle Network is partnered with a leader in the private equity space looking for a Finance Lead. This position will assist the finance team with driving business results and providing solutions for business efficiency and will be given the opportunity to learn and grow within the organization.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply below!
Finance Lead Responsibilities:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Prepare various quantitative reports utilized for management presentations in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze performance variances to determine contributing factors and recommend alternatives for improved performance
- Gather information, assemble spreadsheets, write reports and review pertinent information regarding opportunities for improved organizational effectiveness
- Develop and maintain analytical tools for decision support
- Identify opportunities for automation and assist with the implementation
- Support the management team with ad hoc projects as needed
- Work independently and/or as part of a team ensuring workload is prioritized and completed under strict deadlines
Finance Lead Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in finance/financial analytics with a service firm
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting required
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.