A leading manufacturing company is seeking a Director of Finance to join their team. The Director will work side-by-side with the company’s CEO to build strategy, and oversight to all the company’s finances for two business units.
The Director of Finance will require strong analytical skills, fresh ideas, and open to collaboration with each member of the organization.
Director of Finance Responsibilities:
- Regularly coordinate, analyze and report financial performance
- Gather and analyze data to prepare short and long-term financial forecasts
- Create and manage company-wide budgets
- Join the company leadership team, providing strategic recommendations for top and bottom line growth, and input into the business as a whole
- Perform cost benefit analyses of potential initiatives
- Develop and implement accounting policies
Director of Finance Requirements:
- Proven experience as director of finance or similar role (7+ years) including significant experience in ecommerce accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or relevant field; Master’s degree or CPA certification a plus
- In-depth knowledge of financial forecasting, accounting principles, and financial data analysis
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Excel (v-look ups and pivot tables)
- An analytical mind with strategic ability and excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills, business acumen and interpersonal abilities
The Director of Finance must have experience in overseeing finances at a small organization, and e-commerce accounting experience. If you are interested in joining this collaborative and relaxed culture in the western suburbs, please apply today!
Project Manager, Executive Search
Keywords and related terms: finance, e-commerce, distribution, director, strategy
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to startups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.