Job DescriptionTrying to break into the world of private equity? LaSalle Network has partnered with a highly reputable PE firm in Chicago looking to add a Finance & Operations Associate to their team.
The Finance & Operations Associate will act in a consultative/business partnering manner to support the strategic growth efforts of the firm. This is a highly visible business partnering position that reports to the CFO. This position offers a competitive base salary range of $90,000-$110,000 plus bonus.
Finance & Operations Associate Responsibilities:
- Serve as an integral member of the finance and operations team and assist with many functions including financial operations, internal team reporting, calculating and tracking investments and valuations
- Liaise with the legal team on matters related to PE fund investments and provide support when raising new funds
- Manage projects on an ad-hoc basis that will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting and analysis to support senior leadership team decision making
- Procurement of new employee benefits
- Process improvement initiatives
- Manage the collection of compliance deliverables required on a recurring basis
Finance & Operations Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or business-related field
- 2+ years in a corporate finance environment; media experience highly desirable
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Excellent critical thinking, creative problem solving and organization skills
- Must have the ability to effectively balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: private equity, capital markets, cfa, chartered financial analyst, excel, financial analyst, senior accountant, financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.