LaSalle Network has partnered with a family office in the northern suburbs that is seeking a Finance Administrative Assistant to support their Chief Investment Officer.
As a Finance Administrative Assistant, you will have the opportunity to support a very influential leader with a variety of tasks. In this Finance Administrative Assistant role, you will be able utilize your organizational and time management skills while also assisting with financial funds research. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in financial services or the wealth management industry.
Finance Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage team calendars, scheduling meetings, and booking conference rooms
- Prepare meeting agendas and handle follow-up post meeting
- Assist with financial research
- Coordinate travel logistics and itineraries working closely with the travel coordinator
- Prepare expense reports
- Create Power Point presentations
- Greet and assist visiting guests
- Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion
- Assist with trading when needed
Finance Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Previous experience working in the wealth management industry
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Intermediate spreadsheet and database skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deal effectively with all of level of the organization as well as outside business contacts
If you are interested in supporting an executive within a dynamic, and financially stable organization, please apply for this Finance Administrative Assistant position today!
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , administrative assistant , administrative , admin , office manager , EA , executive assistant , financial , analyst , reporting , reports , excel , finance , funds , research , wealth management , north suburbs , expense , sales assistance , support , assist
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.