We are parenting with an educational institution in Chicago, in search for a dynamic and creative Finalsite Content Specialist to join their team. With expertise in Finalsite, you will play a critical role in developing and managing digital content strategy. You will work closely with the communications and web development teams to ensure the effective utilization of the Finalsite platform to achieve content marketing goals.
If located in Chicago, this would be a hybrid role. Otherwise if out of state, this is remote. This position will be a 4-5 month contract to start.
Finalsite Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Oversee the management and optimization of their website content using the Finalsite platform, ensuring a seamless and user-friendly online experience
- Manage content-related projects, including website updates, redesigns and special campaigns, ensuring they are executed on time and within scope
- Ensure that all website content is accurate, up to date and reflective of the brand's guidelines and messaging
- Continuously assess and enhance the user experience on the website, optimizing content layout, navigation and functionality
- Integrate Finalsite with email marketing tools to create and execute email campaigns that nurture leads and drive traffic to the website
Finalsite Content Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Proven experience in content marketing with proficiency in Finalsite required
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Creative thinking and ability to align content with brand messaging
In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage your Finalsite expertise to shape the online presence and content strategy of the organization, ultimately contributing to success in reaching and engaging their target audience.
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national