LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leading financial services company in the northern suburbs to identify a team of Field Technicians.
The Field Technicians will be responsible for supporting hardware, software and network connectivity issues for both local and remote users in a Microsoft environment.
Field Technician Responsibilities:
- Travel to locations across the U.S. to deploy a new Citrix based systems
- Image and deploy PC’s to company standards
- Research technical solutions in department specific applications.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair desktop, laptop, and mobile issues.
- Follow up with end users, provide training and support as needed, and see problems through to resolution.
Field Technician Requirements:
- 2-5 years of hands on experience imaging and deploying PC hardware and software.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft operating systems, desktop/laptop deployment and imaging solutions, MS Office / O365
- MACD activities for End User hardware and software on local machines
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot hardware and software issues both over the phone and in person.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to travel extensively across the continental United States, potentially for extended periods of time
If you are interested in the Field Technician positions and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Field Technician, Desktop Support, Imaging, Deployment, Travel, Windows 10
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.