LaSalle Network is partnering with a healthcare company, located in South Bend, Indiana, that is seeking a skilled and motivated Field Technician to join their team onsite. This position will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing a wide variety of equipment and systems in the field.
Field Technician Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain and repair equipment and systems in the field
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with equipment and systems
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines when working in the field
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Complete paperwork and documentation related to work performed
- Maintain tools and equipment in good working order
- Follow company policies and procedures
Field Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: electrical and electronic systems, telecommunications systems, security and surveillance systems or HVAC systems
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in this Field Technician opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: field technician , IT #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.