Job DescriptionOur client, a global industrial technology manufacturer, is hiring for a Field Service Technician. This position will allow you to apply your background and skills in engineering, equipment maintenance and technology. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to travel, mostly domestic, to the west and east coast.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Communication with customers on operation, troubleshooting and providing information on parts
- Perform installation and repair of equipment
- Troubleshoot mechanical and technical problems with hardware, software, control circuits and electronic boards
- Complete required reports for service and calibration
- Maintain weekly service meetings and provide action items
- Complete ad-hoc projects as requested
Field Service Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science/programming or related experience within a manufacturing or engineering role with an aptitude with technical installation
- Global culture awareness
Keywords and Related Terms: field technician , hardware , semiconductor #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.