LaSalle Network is working to identify a Field Service Engineer for a global corporation located in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. The ideal Field Service Engineer candidate will have a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simplified manner. In addition, we are targeting a candidate that is highly analytical, task-driven and exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support a large base of customers and sales representatives requiring technical assistance on various products
- Develop and update new and existing product literature and training guides
- Work alongside the sales team on all new product launches
- Perform thorough research in order to identify new trends and changing market conditions within customer industries
- Ability to travel 50% of the time both domestic and internationally
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- 3+ years’ experience of work experience
- Review, edit, and create CAD files in different file formats for dissemination
- Proficiency in advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must
- Must be deadline-driven, dependable and well-organized
If you are interested in the Field Service Engineer position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today.
Sr Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: engineer, analyst , analytical , marketing , technology , analytics , physics , technical , tech support , market research , electrical , field service engineer , manufacturing , production
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.