LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client, a global leader in the production and distribution of food and beverage products, seeking a Field IT Analyst professional to join their team. This position is based near Milwaukee, Wisconsin and expected to be onsite. There is high potential for this contract to result in a permanent hire for an individual with high work performance.
Field IT Analyst Responsibilities:
- Field IT support
- Deskside support
- Provide first and second level support onsite
- Resolve high levels of computer and application issues
- Develop SOPs and policies
- Establish and maintain business relationships with local management at assigned field locations to understand and address their needs
- Issue resolution for support incidents, demonstrating consistent ability to own issue resolution from start to finish; escalating where appropriate
- Assist internal customers with questions about software and hardware using knowledge base and leveraging other team members
- Assist in solving issues with business applications through personal knowledge and by working with other teams
- Log and maintain support incidents in help desk software
- Plan and manage support projects under the direction of Field IT Manager
- Responsible for asset management, including maintaining a current inventory of devices, tracking devices, reclaiming devices no longer in use, etc.
Field IT Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience or associates degree in related field
- Mid-level to advanced support experience
- Deskside troubleshooting
- Strong soft skills; good communicator
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient with End User Devices; PC, Laptop, Tablets, Windows, Android, IOS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- LAN/WAN Cisco experience preferred
- Service Now, Service Desk Plus or other ITIL system knowledge preferred
- Experience in distribution or manufacturing a plus
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , deskside support , LAN/WAN , end users #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.