LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading financial technology firm seeking a Facilities/Real Estate Project Manager due to growth. This company has been recognized as a "Best and Brightest" in Chicago for over a decade. They have had continuous growth and are looking for an individual to enhance the functionality and workplace experience of their offices globally.
The Facilities/Real Estate Project Manager will be responsible for strategizing and executing office buildouts and relocations in addition to managing their SOPs for workplace experience and facilities. The ideal Facilities/Real Estate Project Manager will bring extensive experience in contract and vendor management and be able to demonstrate their project management skills in a facilities capacity.
Facilities/Real Estate Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Organize and execute strategic real estate initiatives including but not limited to lease renegotiations, office expansions, hoteling, etc.
- Create standard operations procedures for high-level facilities projects
- Manage contracts and relationships with office vendors
- Create work charts for future administrative and facilities hires
- Manage real estate projects from start to completion
- Collaborate with leadership to streamline processes for office operations
- Contribute fresh ideas to the overall functionality and workplace experience of offices globally
Facilities/Real Estate Project Manager Requirements:
- 7-10 years of Workplace Experience, Facilities Management or Office Operations experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education preferred
- Project Management experience executing office moves and buildouts required
- Experience managing contracts and vendor agreements required
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
If you are interested in joining a growing company and taking on a role that will have a global impact, please apply to the Facilities/Real Estate Project Manager opening today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: real estate , project management , facilities , operations , office manager , workplace manager #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.