LaSalle Network is currently partnering with one of the largest opportunist, alternative investment management firms in Chicago. This elite company has been around since 2006 and is looking to add an Executive Support Lead to join their team. This individual will work in their Chicago office supporting a team of 5 and also have direct access supporting their CEO.
Executive Support Lead Responsibilities:
- Interface the entire firm on a day-to-day basis, providing support and maintenance to all aspects of its information technology infrastructure
- Support daily support incidents, desktop and server troubleshooting, hardware/software installation and upgrades, and new infrastructure build outs
- Support the CEO and a team of 5 individuals in technology
- Interact with the outsourced IT vendor and assist or execut on agreed upon tasks
- Manage the IT needs (executive, high touch, white glove service) of senior professional’s home workstations
- Available constantly and a willing to travel should senior professionals need assistants
Executive Support Lead Requirements:
- Prior experience supporting C-suite individuals is a mus
- Possess outstanding client service and communication skills with an ability to prioritize critical tasks while maintaining several ongoing projects
- Must be constant availability and a willingness to travel, should senior professionals need assistants
- College diploma or University degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent field and/or a minimum of 3 years of end user support experience (financial services experience preferred).
- Microsoft Windows servers; Active Directory, Group Policy administration.
- Installation, deployment, support and maintenance of Windows 10 computers.
- Support of Office 365 products including Outlook, Teams, and Sharepoint.
- Mobile device support (iOS).
- Virus and Malware analysis and removal
- Highest level of professional conduct
- Financial industry experience including familiarity with market vendor applications (Bloomberg), preferred
- Microsoft MCSE certification on Windows 2000 or higher, preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this Executive Support Lead opportunity is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: tech support , executive support , White Glove support , IT support , C-suite support
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.