Our client, a leading professional services firm, is seeking an Executive Project Manager to support their company's leadership team and execute on projects company wide. This firm is responsible for collaborating with executives in Fortune 500 companies and prides themselves for being the leader in their space!
The Executive Project Manager will be responsible for managing all elements of the consulting cycle and be a true business partner to the leaders of the firm. This company has an amazing culture and was voted as one of the top places to work in Chicago in 2021.
Executive Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple complex calendars and schedule meetings accordingly
- Communicate scheduling updates, pipeline and client-related information
- Create marketing and presentation materials as needed
- Manage written and verbal correspondences with candidates
- Schedule domestic and international travel
- Edit and proofread proposals and contracts
Administrative Project Manager Requirements:
- BA or higher level of education is required
- 4+ years of C-Suite support, preferably within professional services
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Excellent written communication skills including drafting and editing documents
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to manage multiple projects
Not only does this role require professional growth, but they also offer remote flexibility and competitive compensation advancement. If you are an organized professional who thrives in a fast-paced and project-based role, apply to the Administrative Project Manager role today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive Assistant , Project Management, Chief of Staff, Project Manager, Administrative Assistant, Professional Services Consulting #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.