LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading financial services firm in Chicago in search of an Executive Personal Assistant to CEO. This person will be the CEO's right hand and be responsible for all things administrative, both professionally and personally.
The right person for the Executive Personal Assistant to CEO role will be incredibly reliable, have strong calendar and travel coordination skills, and have a "can-do" attitude! This position provides a flexible work schedule, competitive compensation and supportive working culture.
Executive Personal Assistant to CEO Responsibilities:
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodations both domestic and internationally
- Schedule and arrange meetings and appointments
- Manage all aspects of estate and home staff
- Coordinate personal and work events
- Act as first point of contact and deal with correspondence and phone calls
Executive Personal Assistant to CEO Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 8-10 years of Personal Assistant experience to a member of a C-Suite, preferably out of financial or professional services
- Must be willing to travel as needed in Chicagoland area
- Experience supporting philanthropic initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
If you are passionate about being a Personal Assistant and meet the requirements of this role, please apply for the Executive Personal Assistant to CEO role today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive , Assistant , Personal , Administration , travel , transportation , planning , schedule , meeting , appointment , management , coordinate , coordinator , phone #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.