LaSalle Network is working with a rapidly growing consulting firm that is seeking an administrative professional to serve as the Executive Assistant to the CEO. This global organization assists clients worldwide with their financial assets and investments and the top executives need your assistance!
As an Executive Assistant, you will play in integral role in the success of the executives by allowing them more time for client and management responsibilities. This Executive Assistant will be challenged with managing calendars, coordinating travel, and providing hospitality to corporate guests.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for the CEO & CFO
- Complex calendar and meeting management
- Provide professional and detailed correspondence to external and internal contacts
- Assist executives with vendor relationships
- Plan and execute company-wide events
- Act as the liaison between employees, clients, staff and C-suite
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 2-3 years of prior professional experience in an administrative capacity
- Bachelor’s degree
- A “no job is too small” attitude
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant opportunity and are qualified per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , executive administrative assistant, EA , CEO, supported , travel arrangements, calendar , PowerPoint , expense reports ,vendors, suppliers , meeting planning.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, technology, call center, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,000 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.