Are you a creative, high energy and fast paced Executive Assistant looking for a new challenge? If so, please focus your attention here! Our client, a privately owned Chicago-based media technology firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their CEO and CIO. In this role, you will work directly with the CEO and CIO and provide support to the entire C-Suite of the company. You will create presentation materials, schedule meetings, coordinate events, and communicate with clients. This is a very visible role in the company and you will gain extremely valuable experience in the fast-paced marketing, communications industry while supporting a very impressive CEO and CIO.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide direct business related support to the CEO, CIO and some additional members of the executive team
- Manage several calendars and schedule meetings
- Coordinate companywide events and social events for the CEO and CIO
- Prepare office and conference rooms for meetings
- Order catering and set up accommodations for meetings
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements
- Work directly with vendors and establish vendor relationships
- Utilize Microsoft Office programs to assist with the efficiency and organization of the firm
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of executive assistant support experience
- Strong level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience in a technology or marketing company preferred
- Previous experience supporting a CEO or President
- Must be able to interface with high-profile clients and consistently exude a pleasant, polished, and professional image
- Must be proactive in anticipating executives’ needs and must consistently demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a “team player” and be able to work with all levels of the company effectively and efficiently
- Culture fit is huge, our client is seeking an energetic, creative, outgoing, confident, and motivated executive assistant
If you think you have what it takes to support this CEO as an Executive Assistant, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: ea , executive assistant , EA , assistant , support staff , Microsoft Office Suite , administrative assistant ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.