One of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the country is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team in downtown Chicago. This organization is projected to double their revenue within the next few years, and they are committed to hiring the best talent in the market to support this growth.
This Executive Assistant role is supporting one of Chicago's most influential women leaders. This Executive Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a fast-paced role with tremendous variety in daily tasks.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage professional calendar for COO
- Coordinate frequent domestic and international travel arrangements
- Provide direct supervision for a junior administrative assistant
- Draft and edit correspondence and presentations
- Plan corporate meetings and events; make catering arrangements, research and book venues, and manage budgets
- Manage relationships with vendors and order office supplies
- Process expense reports
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in an EA capacity
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This Executive Assistant role is a high-profile role within the company and offers a lot of visibility and interaction with some of Chicago's biggest leaders.
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant position, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.