Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnered with a leading private equity firm, headquartered in the heart of Manhattan. They are seeking an Executive Assistant to UHNW CEO due to company growth. This firm specializes in investing in some of the world's leading technology, health & wellness, manufacturing and transportation companies, allowing them market stability and a unique competitive edge in their industry.
The Executive Assistant to UHNW CEO will be a strategic business partner to one of their executives and act as a gatekeeper amongst the leadership team. This individual will manage both the business and personal aspects of this busy executive's day and be a trusted advisor for his direct reports. The ideal individual will have impeccable attention to detail, enjoy working in a high-performance team and thrive in a professional services environment.
Executive Assistant to UHNW CEO Responsibilities:
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, conference calls, event appearances and travel itineraries
- Prepare complex travel itineraries and manage the entire travel process, ensuring accuracy of logistics and timing; private charter included
- Screen and prioritize incoming emails, phone calls and correspondence
- Draft and prepare emails, reports and other documents on behalf of the CEO
- Prepare agendas, materials and presentations for meetings attended by the CEO
Executive Assistant to UHNW CEO Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education preferred
- 7+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting a CEO
- Professional services industry experience required; ideally financial services
- Expert-level skill in Microsoft products including Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
If you are interested in the Executive Assistant to UHNW CEO opening, apply today!
Principal, National Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national