LaSalle Network is partnered with a leading financial advisory firm, located in Glenview, Illinois. They are seeking an Executive Assistant to President & Chairman due to a promotion! This firm is led by one of Chicago's most influential executives and is continuing to grow as they diversify and expand their investments.
The Executive Assistant to President & Chairman will be the right hand to the CEO and a true business partner to their executive office. The ideal candidate will have excellent technology skills and have proven experience optimizing resources to improve administrative processes. This role will be a dynamic gatekeeper and operations wizard while providing high-level EA support.
Executive Assistant to President & Chairman Responsibilities:
- Manage a complex calendar and bring innovative ideas to the table about how to further improve calendar efficiency
- Manage Salesforce platform including client information, reporting and organization
- Arrange extensive international and domestic travel including private charter
- Process expense reports and run financial reports as needed
- Schedule meetings, private dinners and events for the Executive and C-Suite staff
- Manage client portfolio information and act as point of contact for client inquiries
Executive Assistant to President & Chairman Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-level executive
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education required
- Professional services industry experience required
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to arrange complicated international and domestic travel arrangements, both commercial and private
- Flexible schedule and ability to work in office
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are looking for a new role that will allow collaboration, autonomy and job stability, apply to the Executive Assistant to President & Chairman role today!
Senior Recruiter, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national