LaSalle Network is has partnered with a global financial firm in downtown Chicago who is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their CFO. The Executive Assistant will assist the CFO with all aspects of his business and personal life. The ideal candidate will be professional, detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant looking to take the next step in their career!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Plan personal and professional events such as investor meetings, dinners and social meetings
- Manage the CFO’s calendar by scheduling appointments and meetings
- Arrange extensive international and domestic travel including private charter
- Utilize and leverage professional relationships in order to accomplish tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Three plus years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-level executive
- Financial Services industry experience required
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to arrange complicated international and domestic travel arrangements
- Ability to frequently switch gears and reprioritize
- Flexible schedule and ability to work during off-hours
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are an experienced Executive Essistant looking to support one of the most renowned and leading businessmen in Chicago, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive Assistant , personal assistant , office assistant , administrative , CFO , contract executive assistant , calendar , travel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries