LaSalle Network is working with a well-known financial firm in downtown Chicago who is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their CEO. The Executive Assistant will assist the CEO with all aspects of his business and personal life. The ideal candidate will be driven and very well connected in the Chicago business world. This is a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant looking to take the next step in their career!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Plan personal and professional events such as investor meetings, dinners and social events
- Manage the CEO’s calendar by scheduling appointments and meetings
- Arrange extensive international and domestic travel
- Utilize and leverage professional relationships in order to accomplish tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Two plus years of experience as an executive assistant to a C-level executive
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience working within a large, corporate environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to arrange complicated international and domestic travel arrangements
- Ability to frequently switch gears and reprioritize
- Flexible schedule and ability to work during off-hours
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are an experienced, executive assistant looking to support one of the most renowned and leading businessmen in Chicago, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive Assistant , personal assistant , office assistant , administrative , CEO , contract executive assistant , calendar , travel
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in administrative, health care revenue cycle, supply chain, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served thousands and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.