Our client, a real estate investment firm, in the North suburbs of Illinois, is looking for an Executive Assistant/Project Analyst to work alongside their CEO. As they continue to expand and cement their status as the leading company in their industry, they are committed to hiring top talent. They are currently in search of an Executive Assistant/Project Analyst to support a high demand and high profile executive. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills with a self-starter mentality.
As an Executive Assistant/Project Analyst, you will have the opportunity to support a very influential leader with a variety of tasks. In this Executive Assistant/Project Analyst role, you will be able to not only utilize your organizational and time-management skills, but also use your creativity to coordinate events and plan offsite activities. The ideal candidate must possess inherent intelligence, analytical skills, and poise to manage the many challenges and situations that will arise on a daily basis.
Executive Assistant/Project Analyst Responsibilities:
- Coordinate meetings and manage calendars; react and adjust quickly when scheduling changes must be made
- Work on reports and managing special projects as needed
- Plan travel and make necessary hotel/transportation accommodations
- Coordinate events for internal team members
- Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Manage communication with key internal and external parties
Executive Assistant/Project Analyst Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of prior experience in an administrative capacity
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in supporting an executive within a dynamic, innovative, and financially stable organization, please apply for this Executive Assistant/Project Analyst position today!
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , administrative assistant , administrative , admin , office manager , EA , executive assistant , financial , analyst , reporting , reports , excel , finance
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.