Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnered with a highly regarded educational institution in Milwaukee, WI, seeking a Executive Assistant & Chief of Staff due to growth! This organization is expanding at a rapid rate and has been recognized as a "Best Places to Work" for consecutive years in a row during their short time in business.
The Executive Assistant & Chief of Staff will work directly with the President and CEO and be responsible for high level Executive Assistant responsibilities in addition to driving strategic initiatives on the leadership team's behalf. The ideal candidate will have a passion for education, bring a proven track record of being a tactical advisor to a C-Suite and have impeccable administrative skills.
Executive Assistant & Chief of StaffResponsibilities:
- Collaborate with the CEO and leadership team to develop and track progress for strategic initiatives
- Prepare board books and presentations for board meetings and coordinate board and leadership meetings and strategy days
- Research and present recommendations to support decision-making processes.
- Lead or support special projects as assigned by the CEO
- Act as a liaison amongst internal stakeholder and external community partners
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, including managing a complex calendar, coordinating meetings, preparing agendas, drafting emails and correspondences
Executive Assistant & Chief of Staff Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, education or a related field required
- Proven experience in a leadership role, preferably in the education sector or a nonprofit organization
- Woking knowledge of Google Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Participating member of a local Church
- Bilingual written and communication skills preferred but not required
If you are a dynamic and strategic administrative professional and are looking for an opportunity to not only grow your career, but make a direct impact on a growing organization, apply for the Executive Assistant & Chief of Staff role today!
Principal, National Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national