A rapidly growing technology company with multiple nationwide offices is seeking an Executive Assistant for their office in Midtown, Manhattan. This company has received numerous awards for their culture and their growth, including recognition from Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine. This office is projected to double in size by the end of 2016!
As the Executive Assistant, you will provide support to some of the firm’s most senior level leaders across multiple teams. You will collaborate closely with other administrative professionals in the office to ensure that the organization’s executive leaders, internal staff members, and clients receive the highest level of service and attention.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple calendars, schedule meetings with internal and external contacts, and adapt quickly to changes or scheduling conflicts
- Coordinate frequent travel arrangements
- Process expense reports
- Compose correspondence to clients and other key contacts
- Perform office management duties in collaboration with other administrative staff, including overseeing the reception area, reserving and preparing conference rooms, and ordering office supplies
- Assist with special projects, including planning events or preparing sales and marketing collateral
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Two to five years of experience providing senior-level administrative support
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about working for a highly entrepreneurial organization
This company offers a number of exciting perks, including daily catered lunches and a discounted gym membership. They also place a high level of importance on company culture and have a social committee dedicated to planning team-building events and other fun activities. If you like the “feel” of a start-up but want to join a financially stable company that is continuing to grow, please apply to this Executive Assistant position today!
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , administrative assistant , admin , team assistant , office manager , office coordinator
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.