A leading Healthcare technology firm in downtown Chicago is seeking an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will provide direct administrative support to the CHRO and will also handle some special projects for other C-suite executives. Additionally, you will be responsible for supervising a junior administrative staff member. This Executive Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a fast-paced role with tremendous variety in daily tasks.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage professional calendar for CHRO
- Coordinate frequent domestic and international travel arrangements
- Provide direct supervision for a junior administrative assistant
- Draft and edit correspondence and presentations
- Plan corporate meetings and events; make catering arrangements, research and book venues, and manage budgets
- Manage relationships with vendors and order office supplies
- Process expense reports
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years supporting a C-suite individual
- Prior experience managing other employees is preferred but not required
- Prior experience working in HR or legal preferred
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
While this Executive Assistant role is a high-profile position with a wide scope of responsibility, it also offers very reasonable hours that allow for a strong work-life balance. This company offers a generous salary as well as competitive benefits.
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant position, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.