LaSalle Network is recruiting for multiple Executive Assistant roles supporting C-Suite leaders. These opportunities are with some of Chicago’s best known and most rapidly growing organizations in the technology, consumer goods, and professional services industries (to name a few!).
These Executive Assistant roles support some of Chicago’s most influential business leaders. These executives include the CEOs and Presidents of major organizations, all of whom sit on boards, are involved in various charitable organizations, travel extensively, and have regular meetings with other high-profile individuals. The ideal candidate for these Executive Assistant roles will be highly intelligent, tech savvy, motivated, and capable of solving problems calmly and swiftly.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage highly complex calendars and schedule conference calls and meetings across multiple time zones
- Communicate via phone and email on executive’s behalf, managing communication with internal employees as well as external contacts (clients, investors, corporate partners, etc.)
- Coordinate frequent and complex domestic and international travel arrangements; may include coordination of private charter as well as commercial flights
- Resolve scheduling changes or conflicts, demonstrating a high sense of urgency and an understanding of which commitments should take highest priority
- Provide personal support as needed, including coordinating personal travel, communicating with family and/or house staff, shopping for gifts, and facilitating home or automotive repairs
- Participate in executive/board meetings as requested
- Lead special projects by delegating tasks to internal teams, establishing deadlines, and holding all parties accountable
- Handle requests from executive outside of business hours, including nights and weekends
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 5-10 years of experience providing administrative support to a high-profile executive (VP, Principal, Managing Director, CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, CHRO, CPO)
- Proven ability to navigate through a complex global matrix structure with little direction
- Strong proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite, as well as familiarity with Google and Apple products and programs
- Experience from a high-growth industry known for being fast-paced and demanding
- Excellent communication skills and highly professional presence
- Willingness to be on-call 24/7, including responding to urgent requests on evenings and weekends
Each of these organizations views the Executive Assistant role as one of their most crucial hires. If you are excited by the opportunity to work directly with some of the most intelligent, successful, challenging, and inspirational leaders in the Chicago business community, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , administrative assistant , admin , EA , AA , personal assistant , executive coordinator , executive assistant to the CEO , assistant to the CEO , chief of staff , executive assistant to the president
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, sales, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.