Our client, an international environmental and sustainability firm, located just North of Cincinnati is searching for an Executive Assistant. This Executive Assistant position was newly created to support the C-suite Executives in the office. In addition to booking travel, expense reports and calendars you will also be responsible for various other support tasks which will help continue the growth of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a fast-paced role with a variety in daily tasks.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
· Fully manage the professional, complex and ever-changing calendars for the C-suite leaders.
· Coordinate frequent domestic and international travel arrangements, as well as hotel/ground transportation logistics
· Draft and edit correspondence and presentations for various departments
· Plan meetings, events and some project management with the operations department
· Maintain, track and process expense reports
· Review and draft documents and contracts
· Assist with projects as needed to achieve business development goals
Executive Assistant Requirements:
· Minimum of 2 years of EA experience supporting C-suite executives
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience working within a CPG organization preferred
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.