LaSalle Network has partnered with a well-known non-profit association looking for individuals who can provide Executive Assistant support to their CEO. This organization is recognized for bringing together diverse groups of people and mobilizing them toward common causes.
The primary responsibilities of the Executive Assistant will revolve around traditional executive assistant responsibilities with additional tasks such as project and program coordination. You will be responsible for providing high level executive support to the CEO and will also be tasked with managing several high- priority projects.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the CEO with calendar management, expense reports, ad hoc projects and being the gatekeeper for any communication
- Coordinate complex, multi-leg domestic and international travel arrangements utilizing Concur
- Coordinate logistics for meetings as well as large conferences
- Oversee daily operations of various major projects
- Coordinate, oversee and execute long-term projects in a timely fashion
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years of executive assistant experience supporting VP level or higher
- Experience utilizing Concur a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, poised, and polished presentation
This Executive Assistant role is an ideal position for a steady, level-headed individual looking to apply their administrative skills in an organization that strives to give back across the country. If you are interested in this position and meet the aforementioned requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: office manager, executive assistant, administrative assistant , office coordinator , office assistant , admin , executive admin , EA, calendar , travel , correspondence, errands
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.