LaSalle Network has partnered with a global solution-based organization that works to create and maintain safety in the workplace! This company in the Chicagoland area is looking for an Executive Assistant. The organization is medium sized and is prides itself on the inclusive, family-feel culture.
The primary responsibilities of the Executive Assistant will revolve around traditional executive assistant responsibilities with some office management tasks sprinkled in. You will not only support these two individuals but also to help make the office run efficiently.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support two c-suite members with calendar management, travel, expense reports, meeting preparation, and coordination
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements utilizing Concur
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Plan parties and other large-scale events
- Manage relationships with vendors and coordinate home repairs/maintenance
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-15 years of executive assistant experience supporting VP level or higher
- Experience utilizing Concur a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, poised, and polished presentation
This Executive Assistant role is an ideal position for a steady, level-headed individual looking to apply their administrative skills in a tight knit setting. If you are interested in this position and meet the aforementioned requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: office manager , executive assistant , administrative assistant , office coordinator , office assistant , admin , executive admin , EA, calendar , travel , correspondence #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.