LaSalle Network is seeking an administrative professional to serve as the Executive Assistant to a C-suite executive of an international real estate firm. This firm is one of the oldest and most stable real estate organizations both in the United States and across the globe. This organization prides itself on a collaborative environment that allows them to provide top-tier service to their clients around the world. This Executive Assistant role supports a busy C-level executive – if you are looking for a fast-paced role with a world-renowned organization, this could be the role for you!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, and car transportation
- Manage the executive’s very busy calendar; act as a gatekeeper ensuring the executive prioritizes the right meetings
- Provide top-notch correspondence to internal contacts as well as high-profile external clients
- Assist as needed with preparing proposal materials for client meetings
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service; work professional and remain poised under pressure
- Assist the executive with personal support as needed, including planning trips and scheduling personal meetings
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 5-10 of prior experience supporting a high-level executive of an internal firm
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Previous experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant opportunity and you know you have what it takes to make sure this firm continues to grow through their dedication to their clients and powerful presentations, please apply today!
Team Lead, Office Services
The LaSalle Network
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , executive assistant , commercial real estate , brokerage , PowerPoint , presentation , RFP , excel , tenant representation , lease administration , contract #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.