We have partnered with a well-known American manufacturing company seeking an Executive Assistant to join their downtown Chicago office. This global company has been in business for more than a half-century and is a leader in their industry. This Executive Assistant position was newly created to support their leadership team. In addition to booking travel, expense reports and calendars you will also be responsible for some HR duties. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a fast-paced role with a variety in daily tasks.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage professional calendars for the leadership team
- Coordinate frequent domestic and international travel arrangements
- Draft and edit correspondence and presentations
- Plan meetings, events and some project management with the finance department
- Process expense reports
- On-board new hires and assist with relocating any international employees
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years supporting a C-suite individual
- Prior experience supporting a team
- Prior experience working in or alongside HR
- Experience working within a global organization or CPG
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Concur and SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically
This Executive Assistant role is a high-profile position with a wide scope of responsibility. It’s a great opportunity for anyone looking to join an evolving and growing global organization.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements above, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.