LaSalle Network has partnered with a tech startup in the heart of downtown Chicago to find an Executive Assistant to support their leadership team. The company is known for unparalleled growth opportunity as well as an exceptional culture, so they are looking for additional support as they continue this trajectory!
The leadership team is made up of executives from international firms and successful local startups, and they are looking for a true professional who can successfully liaise with their high net worth and successful business contacts. This is an incredibly fast-paced role that requires an extremely organized, articulate, and proactive individual.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide direct administrative support to top executives
- Manage demanding and ever-changing calendars, travel schedules, and business and personal appointments
- Work with high net worth and renowned business contacts with the utmost professionalism and poise
- Screen and prioritize phone calls and e-mails on behalf of the executives
- Prepare, compile, and organize presentation materials and other resources for important business and company meetings
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Three or more years of administrative experience, with prior experience providing executive support to one or more individuals
- High level of technological proficiency
- Ability to work with little direction and strong decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, poised, and polished presentation
- Flexible schedule; must be willing and able to occasionally come into work on short notice
If you have a strong work ethic, proactive attitude, and desire to start making an impact immediately, please apply to this Executive Assistant position today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: personal assistant , office manager , executive assistant , administrative assistant , office coordinator , office assistant , admin , executive admin , EA , PA , calendar , travel , correspondence , errands
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.