Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is hiring on behalf of a local healthcare and technology investing firm, located in Brentwood, TN. Due to growth, they are hiring an Executive Assistant to support their Nashville operations. The company offers a professional and inclusive working environment and offers a flexible, hybrid working model.
The Executive Assistant will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with senior leadership to executive administrative projects on their behalf. This position will be responsible for complex travel and calendaring while overseeing the office operations and spearheading client events.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple calendar for senior leadership
- Coordinate various recurring meetings with advisors and other key stakeholders
- Book international and domestic travel arrangements and logistics
- Coordinate major events for the firm, including annual investor meeting
- Act as first point of contact for all office administration and operational needs
- Initial point person to troubleshoot/coordinate with outsourced IT
- Assist in maintaining our customer relationship management (CRM) software
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Professional services industry experience required; ideally financial services
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a role that offers a strong work-life-balance while getting exposure with an industry leader, apply to the Executive Assistant opportunity today!
Principal, National Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national