A prominent, nationally recognized non-profit is in search of a Temporary Executive Assistant to provide support to the President. Located in the Chicagoland area, this organization is recognized as a leader in providing early childhood education services across the United States.
As the Temporary Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for support and management specifically to the president but also the executive leadership team. This role will have the ability to be front facing with recognized leaders in the Chicagoland area!
Temporary Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing the President’s calendar and scheduling personal and professional appointments
- Process invoices and departmental expense reports
- Prepare correspondence, including formal business letters, memos and other reports
- Proofread correspondence from internal departments
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for the President and other individuals as needed
- Handle a variety of additional administrative duties, including running errands, maintaining files and faxing and scanning documents
Temporary Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-Suite
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Polished verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate with all executive staff
This Temporary Executive Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in working in a fast-paced environment where you will have a high level of exposure to the president and executive staff. If you are interested in this Temporary Executive Assistant role and meet the aforementioned requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Administrative and Executive Assistant Practice Group
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national