Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with a dynamic, new life insurance company in Northbrook, Illinois who is looking for an Executive Assistant to support multiple members of the leadership team, including the CEO. This company is backed by an extremely reputable private equity firm and received an A+ rating for their financial stability and trajectory.
The Executive Assistant will be essential to success of the executive team through schedule management and correspondence, as well as seeing to the success of the office by utilizing project management skills.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage executives' schedules
- Make complex travel arrangements
- Prepare letters, memos, reports, presentations or any other materials required
- Plan and execute special corporate events, special meetings or internal events such as Town Halls (including arranging for catering, transportation, etc.)
- Actively seek ways to assist others and improve office flow processes
- Interact with facility vendors and building management to request services and ensure all services are performed effectively
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Concur, Workday and Microsoft Office proficiency preferred
- Ability to arrange complicated travel arrangements
- Quick and efficient response to ongoing and assigned tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
This Executive Assistant role is high-profile and allows you to utilize both executive support and project management skills in a dynamic environment!
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements above, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , personal assistant , project management , insurance , administrative , CEO , calendar , travel #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.