LaSalle Network is seeking an administrative professional to serve as the Executive Assistant to a C-suite executive of an international real estate firm. This firm is one of the oldest and most stable real estate organizations both in the United States and across the globe. This organization prides itself on a collaborative environment that allows them to provide top-tier service to their clients around the world.
This Executive Assistant role supports a busy C-level executive – if you are looking for a fast-paced role with a world-renowned organization, this could be the role for you!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements, including flights, hotels and car transportation
- Manage the executive’s very busy calendar; act as a gatekeeper ensuring the executive prioritizes the right meetings
- Provide top-notch correspondence to internal contacts as well as high-profile external clients
- Assist as needed with preparing proposal materials for client meetings
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service; work professional and remain poised under pressure
- Assist the executive with personal support as needed, including planning trips and scheduling personal meetings
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 5-10 of prior experience supporting a high-level executive of an internal firm
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Previous experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant opportunity and you know you have what it takes to make sure this firm continues to grow through their dedication to their clients and powerful presentations, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , executive assistant , commercial real estate , brokerage , PowerPoint , presentation , RFP , excel , tenant representation , lease administration , contract #LI-DNP#LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.