LaSalle Network has partnered with a financial organization that is growing and looking for an Executive Assistant to support several high-level executives. This organization works with many clients that range from small companies to large businesses based in the US.
The ideal candidate for this role has 3+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting high level executives in the financial/banking or real estate industries.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Organize team including contact, email, calendar task and project management
- Heavy organization of shared working and final electronic documents via Microsoft Suite, OneDrive, SharePoint and Outlook
- Edit, assist and proof-read written communication prior to submissions
- Read and analyze reports, legal documents, memorandums, submissions and other reports to determine significance and routing
- Manage and maintain team compliance schedule and calendar to track compliance with client requirements
- Arrange travel for team members and prepare expense reports
- Assist in collecting and organizing market research on the portfolio
- Additional responsibilities as the role evolves
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 3+ experience in an administrative assistant role supporting executives
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills via internal and external correspondences
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Candidate can work the core hours as stated in this job description
This role is required to be in office, with some hybrid capabilities as the role continues. The work schedule is M-F, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
If you are interested in the Executive Assistant role and qualify based on the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , executive assistant , admin assistant , assistant , support , calendar , expense reporting, EA #LI-DAOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.