A real estate investment firm is growing and looking for an Executive Assistant to support several high-level executives. This organization works with large investment portfolios, wealth funds, endowments, private investors, foundations and more. They have been around for over 50 years and close to $10 billion in asset management.
The ideal candidate for this role has 3+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting high level executives, and has real estate/construction industry knowledge.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Organize team to include contact, email, calendar task and project management
- Heavy organization of shared working and final electronic documents via Microsoft suite, OneDrive, SharePoint and Outlook
- Prepare correspondence to clients, internal staff, development partners, property managers, leasing agents, consultants and others
- Edit, assist and proof-read written communication prior to submissions
- Read and analyze reports, legal documents, memorandums, submissions and other reports to determine significance and routing
- Manage and maintain team compliance schedule and calendar to track compliance with client requirements
- Arrange travel for team members and prepare expense reports
- Assist in collecting and organizing market research on the portfolio
- Additional responsibilities as the role evolves
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 3+ experience in an administrative assistant role supporting executives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Commercial real estate industry
- Legal/paralegal experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills via internal and external correspondences
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Candidate can work the core hours as stated in this job description
This role is required to be in office, with some hybrid capabilities as the role continues. Work schedule is M-F, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM.
If you are interested in the Executive Assistant role and qualify based on the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , executive assistant , admin assistant , assistant , support , calendar , expense reporting, EA #LI-DAOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.