Job DescriptionA growing technology and security company headquartered in downtown Chicago is seeking an Executive Assistant to their Chief Executive Officer. This company has had substantial growth over their 15 years is business and is expanding their footprint nationally.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing direct support to the Chief Executive Officer. This person will act as a "Chief of Staff" in establishing best practices within administration and growing an administrative team under their leadership over time. The ideal candidate will work well in a fast-paced environment, have an entrepreneurial mind set and be impeccably organized and detailed.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage and organize a complex Google calendar
- Book domestic travel and create travel itineraries
- Establish best practices as an Executive Assistant including but not limited to calendar management, expense reporting and travel booking
- Act as a "gatekeeper" for the executive leadership team
- Manage on-going company projects including deadlines, action-items and to-do's
- Provide minimal personal support as needed
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 3-5 years of Executive Assistant support, preferably within technology or security industry
- Google Suite experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on-site as required
If you are a self-starting Executive Assistant who is seeking a rewarding and dynamic opportunity, apply to the Executive Assistant opening today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , chief of staff , administration #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.