LaSalle Network is has partnered with a global financial services firm in Chicago who is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support multiple members of their Executive leadership. This company has been recognized as one of Chicago's "Best Places to Work" and pride themselves in their inclusive and progressive culture.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be a true business partner and right hand to their Executives; responsible for correspondences, client relationships and project management, this person is an essential part of the success of the organization.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Plan personal and professional events such as investor meetings, dinners, and social meetings
- Manage complex calendars by scheduling appointments and meetings
- Arrange extensive international and domestic travel including private charter
- Provide project support including managing documents, client relations and project timelines
- Maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
Executive Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Senior Administrative Assistant
- Experience within financial services, consulting, or other professional services is required
- Microsoft Office proficiency including excellent PowerPoint skills
- Ability to arrange complicated international and domestic travel arrangements
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are an experienced Admin looking to diversify your skill set with a reputable company, apply to the Executive Administrative Assistant today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive Assistant , personal assistant , chief of staff, office assistant , administrative , CFO , contract executive assistant , calendar , travel #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.