Our client, an innovative carbon solutions company, is looking for a personable and professional Executive Administrative Assistant to bring on their team. This Executive Administrative Assistant will organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures.
This company follows a hybrid schedule, with the option to work from home every Friday, and every other Friday is off.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- General support for VP’s and SVP’s
- Schedule meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Support administrative duties for team, including calendar management, email correspondence, schedules, reports and contracts
- Process invoices and expense reports
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, preparing conference rooms for meetings and schedule catering
Executive Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant or related work experience
- Associate degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant, executive assistant , office manager #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.