LaSalle Network is partnering with a growing derivatives exchange in Chicago. This position sits in their IT operations group. This is an open ended contract opportunity for now with maybe potential for hire later on in the year.
Exchange Operations Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide expert level remote management, administration and support for the Production and Demo trading exchange including:
- Update underlying symbols
- Contract creations
- End of Day Processing
- Market Data Analysis of Product Offerings
- Assistance with problem support and resolution
- Participation in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement and continuous process improvement for the services.
- Participation in the investigation, implementation, and operation of 3rd party tools to enhance/improve, automate, and streamline the delivery of the services.
- Participation in the quality assurance testing of the services.
Exchange Operations Support Analyst – Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Mathematics, or Computer Science is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience of options and futures trading markets.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL and incident management
- Any experience with the following is would be nice to have: SQL, Linux operating systems, job scheduling software, FIX Protocol, SMARTS.
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Trade Support, Exchange Support, Linux, SQL, Analyst, ITIL
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.