LaSalle Network has partnered with non-profit educational group in hiring an Events Manager. This position will support the marketing team in annual and monthly fundraising events to drive fundraising for scholarships and engage with parents, guardians and donors to raise $1.5 million in scholarships.
If you are looking for an opportunity work with a mission-driven education organization and support the learning and development of local Chicago students, apply to this position today!
This position is on-site in their Chicago office.
Events Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all external communications, event marketing materials and registration for events
- Organize volunteers, donors, and vendors for events
- Develop marketing campaigns to support annual and monthly events to donors, sponsors and outside organizations
- Attend on-site events to support the execution of the events
Events Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Prior event experience in managing vendors and volunteers
- Experience time managing and prioritizing multiple ongoing projects
- Previous experience in a non-profit organization is a plus!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.