Our client in the technology and fintech industry is looking for an Event Experience Manager to build their team. This is an exciting entry-level opportunity with a growing company at the forefront of technology solutions.
This company offers comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans. This is an onsite role.
Event Experience Manager Responsibilities:
- Actively work with clients and internal teams to ensure event requirements are met
- Manage and coordinate package add-ons and logistics for overall customer experience
- Coordinate travel, reservations and logistics for events
- Streamline and suggest new processes and improvements
- Oversee and train new staff members
- Other job-related duties as requested
Event Experience Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in marketing, hospitality or event management
- 2+ years of experience in event, outdoor venue management and/or arena operations
- Willing to learn and grow in a collaborative work environment
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.