LaSalle Network is working with a non-profit company in the downtown Chicago area who is in need of an Event Coordinator. This role also provides direct administrative support to the Development Team with their organizational needs. This person will be a key contributor to the operations of our client and will be rewarded with additional responsibility and career stability. This passionate non-profit is targeting a detail oriented and outgoing individual to take on their Event Coordinator role!
Event Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate three major events yearly
- Communicate with vendors to solidify venues, catering, tech equipment, decorations, entertainment, confirming details, and finding employee’s/volunteer’s for events
- Create invitations and manage RSVP lists, handling contracts, bookings and support the Development Team
- Create marketing and meeting materials
Event Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- One to three years of event planning experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High energy personality with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work successfully in a high pressure and deadline driven environment
Our client is looking for a driven and upbeat individual to join their team. If you are looking to further your career within marketing and events with a growing organization, please apply to this Event Coordinator position today!
Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , executive assistant , administrative support , office coordinator , office manager , event planner , event planning , marketing assistant , marketing associate , events associate , event , social media , website content ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.